Enhance Your Sacramento Home With Gas Logs!
If you want to invite the warmth, tradition, and beauty of a fireplace into your home but can’t fathom undertaking the construction and expense of a wood-burning fireplace and chimney, gas logs may be the perfect solution for you. Over the years, gas logs have evolved so that today’s “fake” fires look and behave like anything but. Modeled after real logs, gas logs can be very difficult to distinguish from the real thing, thanks to their gorgeous design, realistic flame patterns, and glowing embers. The experts at A to Z Chimney Services can get you set up with the right prefabricated fireplace for you and help you select the logs that best suit your needs. Or if you already have a prefab fireplace but need to outfit it with new logs, we’ll make sure you have the right ones for your model and install them so you can be assured of their safety and efficiency.
10 Advantages Of Gas Logs
1. No hassle of hauling and storing logs.
2. No ashes or log debris to clean out and haul away.
3. Convenient—many models turn on and off with a control system that operates via remote control.
4. No dangerous flying sparks.
5. Far less creosote buildup in your chimney—meaning fewer sweepings and reduced risk of chimney fire.
6. Creates source of heat and light during power outages.
7. Burns cleaner than traditional fires. Emissions as a whole are 35-40% lower than from gas-fueled fireplaces.
8. Suits numerous décor styles, from contemporary to old-fashioned.
9. More affordable than buying wood for traditional fires each year.
10. Beautiful and realistic flame patterns and log designs.
Types Of Gas Logs
There are two main types of gas logs—vented and vent-free or ventless. Vented gas logs operate with a chimney while vent-free logs are able to vent into the home. Vented logs need to be placed in a fully functional wood-burning fireplace, while ventless can be installed in a wood-burning fireplace or a ventless fireplace. Ventless gas logs deliver more warmth because more heat stays in the home, while vented gas logs will look much more realistic because they produce a yellow flame. One of our pros can help you understand the pros and cons of each type of gas log.
In addition to gas logs, A to Z Chimney Services can help you select and install a gas fireplace, stove, or insert and can service and clean it for the life of your appliance. We also install, clean, and repair wood-burning stoves, wood-burning inserts, and pellet stoves. If you’re trying to figure out which type of appliance works best for you and your lifestyle and your home’s existing fireplace, we are happy to help you compare your options.
Interested in gas logs? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online appointment form to make your appointment today.
We Accept Credit Cards
Certifications & Associations
Awards & Reviews
My experience with A to Z sweeping my two chimneys went very well. After sweeping each chimney, the technician put a camera up into the flue as part of their safety inspection, and he let me see the video monitor. He explained what he found and what needed to be done. Very thorough work, very neat and clean. My home was left pristine when everything was said and done.
~ Anne Harvey, Carmichael, CA
Read more »