A To Z Chimney Services — We’ve Been Taking Care Of The Chimneys & Fireplaces Of Sacramento, CA For More Than 20 Years
From fireplace installation and gas fireplace cleaning to chimney leak repair and chimney relining, we do it all for our neighbors in Sacramento, Arden-Arcade, Rosemont, La Riviera, Rio Linda, North Highlands, Riverview, and beyond!
As the capital city of CA, Sacramento has so much to offer residents and visitors alike. Located less than 30 miles from Sacramento in Lincoln, CA, the A to Z Chimney Services team spends a great deal of time in Sacramento, for both work and play. Here are some of our favorite (non-work related) things to do in the area:
- Explore New Cultures! In the mood for some cultural exploration and fun? Enjoy food, music, dance and more from over ten Latin cultures at Sacramento’s Festival de la Familia. And once you’ve had your fill of Tex-Mex and Latin Jazz, check out the Pacific Rim Street Festival in May. You’ll get to see the dances and creations, hear the music, and eat the delicious foods of over 15 Asian and Pacific Island cultures.
- See Some History & A Show At The Crest Theatre! This 1940s theatre regularly hosts film screenings, comedic acts, musical acts and more! And if you’re looking for somewhere unforgettable to hold your next big event, the venue can also be rented out! Click here for a schedule of shows and a little more about the history of the theatre.
- Take A Ride At The California State Railroad Museum! Learn the history of the railroad and California’s Gold Rush while riding through scenic Sacramento in one of the California State Railroad Museum’s trains! Ride along the river or get in the spirit with the Polar Express or Spookomotive train ride! Click here for pricing, hours and more information!
- See The World In One Place! The Crocker Art Museum, which opened its doors in 1885, boasts both classical and modern art from all over the world. From photography to pottery, you’ll find plenty to feast your eyes on. And since the museum regularly changes exhibits, you’ll find yourself coming back for more – we’re sure of it! Click here for more information – and don’t forget to look into art classes and tours!
But for us, it’s not all fun and games. We also take the time to make sure our neighbors in the Sacramento area are as safe and comfortable as possible and that their fireplaces and chimneys are in tip top shape. We love meeting all of the chimney, fireplace, and screen needs of our neighbors in nearby Sacramento, and as chimney sweeps and fireplace experts, we’re able to offer our neighbors in Parkway, Meadowview, Pocket, Land Park, Curtis Park, North Oak Park, Midtown, East Sacramento, Tahoe Park, Del Paso Heights, Downtown, Gardenland, South Natomas, North Natomas, and beyond a whole host of chimney and fireplace services, including:
- Chimney Cleaning & Sweeping
- Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Repair & Rebuild
- Chimney Leak Repair
- Chimney Relining
- Gas Fireplace & Appliance Service & Cleaning
- Fireplace & Chimney Installations
- Chimney Troubleshooting
Whether your chimney masonry needs some repairs or restoration work or you’re having problems with your fireplace performance, our chimney sweeps and fireplace experts can help. We offer A to Z chimney care — from chimney caps, chase covers, and crowns to fireplace walls and gas log lighters — so when you need a qualified chimney sweep, there’s only one company you need to call: A to Z Chimney Services.
We’re also proud to bring our expert dryer vent cleaning and dryer vent installation services to our neighbors in Sacramento. Whether you’re over near Fruitridge Rd, Elas Ave, Richards Blvd, Riverside Blvd, Sutterville Rd, El Camino Ave, Rio Linda Blvd, San Juan Rd, Club Center Dr, Florin Rd, Meadowview Rd, or I-5, you can count on us to help you keep your risk of chimney or dryer-related fire low and your home enjoyment high!
When You Need Expert Chimney Services, Call On Your Neighbors At A To Z!
We don’t think Sacramento’s residents will ever run out of things to see, eat, and explore, but one thing we can guarantee is that you’ll always have a local chimney company who cares and is here to help you get the most from your chimney and fireplace. Reach out to us today and let us know how we can help!
We Accept Credit Cards
Certifications & Associations
Awards & Reviews
Your employee was on time and very careful about cleanliness! I appreciated the fact that he took the time to not only put tarps down in front of my fireplace, but also everywhere he walked as he came in and out of my home… I have had my chimney cleaned by several companies over the years, and I don’t think I remember anybody being as careful to keep it clean as A to Z!
Also, another difference I noticed was the fact that your guy was here about ½ hour longer than any other chimney guys I’ve had in the past. Not only did it seem he was more meticulous and concerned about doing a thorough job, but he also put a Chim Scan Camera up into my chimney after cleaning to make sure there were no dangerous cracks or gaps.
You guys weren’t the cheapest in town, but I feel I DEFINTELY got a better value with your company than any others I’ve used in the past. You took more time, did a better job, and thoroughly answered all of my questions in terms that I could understand.
Great job from start to finish! Now that I’ve found you, I’ll use A to Z exclusively from now on!
~ Greg and Marsha Johannson, Granite Bay, CA
Read more »