Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Testimonials
I just wanted to thank you for coming to our rescue the other day. I just purchased a new home and a new washer and dryer to go with it. Understandably, I was a very confused when my dryer suddenly began taking two or three cycles in order to dry my clothes! To my surprise, the appliance repairman who came out told me that my dryer was just fine, but that my dryer vent needed to be cleaned out! I had never heard of such a thing! Mercifully, he referred me to you guys and everything went better from there.
Your technician discovered that a bird had decided to make its nest in my vent! A lot of effort and tons of nesting material later, my vent was finally unclogged!
Thanks again for your valiant efforts! The guy that came to my house was fantastic and took everything in stride, and didn’t charge me any extra despite the fact that my vent took longer than normal to clean! I’ll be sure to tell everyone where they can get great service having the dryer vent cleaned!
~ Denise Gordon, Roseville, CA
It Happened to Me
If you think clothes dryer fires aren’t real, think again! Many years ago I had a lovely home in the hills of the bay area. Returning from a shopping trip one day, I came home to a pile of smoldering rubble that used to be our house!
Apparently, the clothes dryer had ignited lint buildup and started the fire and we lost everything. After having learned such a painful lesson, I never leave the home with the dryer running.
Also, I make sure my Dryer Vent is cleaned on a regular basis by A to Z Chimney Services and Dryer Vent Cleaning. Dryer Vent Cleaning isn’t just a good idea…it’s CHEAP FIRE INSURANCE!!
~ Mrs. Barbara Ricker, Roseville, CA
Too Close for Comfort
I was shocked by the amount of dryer lint that was cleaned out of my vent…but what really got my attention was the fact that MY DRYER HAD CAUGHT FIRE, AND I DIDN’T EVEN REALIZE IT! This was a little too close for comfort! I’ll be sure to have my vent cleaned on a regular basis from now on, AND to warn my friends and neighbors…Dryers can catch fire, and it could happen to you, too!
~ Bobbie Turner, Roseville, CA
Major Fire Hazard
I had used A to Z several years ago to have sun screens installed on our home and had a great experience, so it was only natural that I’d call them back to clean our dryer vent when my dryer started taking a long time to dry our clothes.
All I can say is WOW! The hair stood up on the back of my neck when I saw how much lint they extracted from my vent! Can you say MAJOR FIRE HAZARD? Needless to say, we’ll be having A to Z back out a lot more often to make sure it never gets this dirty again!
~ Vince Ciaraglia, Roseville, CA
Will Definitely Recommend You
We would definitely recommend your fireplace/dryer duct cleaning, sunscreens and retractable screen doors to everyone. You’ve done a great job for us — on both of the homes we’ve owned. Thanks!
~ The Hansens, Fair Oaks, CA
Great Service. Keep up the good work!
~ Carl Kent, Roseville, CA
Friendly and Personable
Very Friendly and personable. We were selling our home and he just took care of the fireplace issues so we had less stress. Also did a great job on the dryer vent as well. Thanks!!
~ Kathy Mooney, Roseville, CA
Will Do Business Again
The gentleman you sent to my home to clean my dryer vent was great! He arrived on time and was very careful about cleanliness. Also, he was very helpful and low pressure when I asked him to give me an estimate on Sun Screens for my windows. I’ll definitely be doing business with you in the future!
~ Bryan Masters, Antelope, CA
He did an excellent job and was very neat and clean!
~ James Goodchap, Rancho Cordova, CA
Above and Beyond
Customer for Life
I just wanted to respond to your follow up email and let you know how impressed I was with the young man who cleaned my dryer vent! He was neat, in uniform, and I could tell he knew his job well. He even took, the time to educate me as to how and why dryer vents get dirty / clogged, and why it’s a major safety hazard….I knew a dirty vent could be dangerous, but didn’t know it could be THAT dangerous!
Definitely an educational experience that I will tell my friends about! Oh, and by the way, the volume of lint he cleaned out of my dryer vent made the hair on the back of my neck stand up! No wonder my dryer was taking 2 to 3 cycles to dry the clothes! I’m glad I hired A to Z, and look forward to seeing you again in 2 years to have it cleaned again. I’m now a believer, and a customer for life!
~ Wanda Milstone, Sacramento, CA
Dries Clothes Much Faster Now
Furthermore, it is a major plus to find a company who sticks to their appointment times and if running late, has the courtesy to phone and let the customer know what is happening. Keep up the good work by caring about us, the customer!
Terrific Job, Reasonable Price
A to Z’s Technician did a terrific job cleaning out my dryer vent! He was very pleasant to work with and professional. He cleaned the outside dryer vent ductwork. It hadn’t been cleaned in 10 years so there was a lot of lint and buildup in the ductwork. He said there wasn’t much airflow going through the ductwork.
That could explain why it was taking so long for the clothes to dry. It was also a huge fire hazard. He cleaned up the area outside. I couldn’t even tell he had been there. He pulled off the bottom of the dryer to check for lint build up in the dryer. There was a lot of lint in there too. He said he could clean the inside of the dryer also for an extra charge of $50.00.
I thought that was a very reasonable price so I had him clean the inside of the dryer also. I am very pleased with his work and glad I finally found someone to clean the vent. His company also automatically makes an appointment to come back in two years to clean it again. The appointment will be in two years for the same date as the original visit. He put a magnet on the front of the dryer with the future appointment date so I don’t forget. I will definitely use his service again.
~ Annette Mackin, Granite Bay, CA
We Accept Credit Cards
Certifications & Associations
Awards & Reviews
Dear A to Z Chimney
I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the great service you have done for me. I am an avid wood burner and love to burn my fires just about every evening. There’s nothing like the simple pleasure of curling up next to a warm and cozy fire during those cold winter nights.
Unfortunately, I had a chimney fire which did extensive damage to my chimney and it had to be re-lined with a new Stainless Steel Liner.
Last year, I hired a different company to come out and sweep my chimney. The sweep from that company tried to use high pressure sales tactics to get me to do the repairs. His poor attitude and high pressure turned me off so badly that I decided not to have them do the work.
This year, I hired your company and Chris Donovan was such a gentleman! He gave me the same bad news, but this time I could see it with my own eyes on the screen as he video scanned my flue. He was also much more knowledgeable and informative and really took the time to help me understand. He did not talk condescendingly, and there was no pressure whatsoever.
Consequently, I did hire your company to come back and complete the needed repairs, and was absolutely delighted!! Not only did Chris come back, but Aaron, the owner came, as well. I was delighted to know that the owner was personally seeing to the work. In the process of repairing my chimney, some other minor problems were detected, and they fixed them at no additional charge!
In addition, when everything was done, they did a spectacular job cleaning up every bit of their mess, and I couldn’t even tell they had been here.
Thanks again for the great service you provide! I will use you again and again, and refer you to my friends.
~ Beverly Bland, Carmichael, CA
Read more »
ServiceCEO Chimney Sweeps Software Business Solutions